Join the waiting list for this location:
600 Massachusetts Ave NW
Parking Management, Inc
1725 DeSales Street, NW, Suite 202
Washington, DC 20036
Required Fields are Marked with *:
Address Line 1*:
Address Line 2:
Address Line 3:
Monthly Parking Agreement
Please take a moment to read our monthly parking agreement.
- 1. Fraudulent Use Of The Monthly Parking Permit Results In Immediate Cancellation Of This Agreement.
- 2. Parking at the selected PMI facility is available only during posted hours of operation unless otherwise specified.
- 3. The monthly fee for parking is payable in advance by either Credit Card, Checks or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and must be received by PMI no later than the 1st working day of the month. After the 1st working day of the month, customers who have not paid the monthly parking fee will be charged the prevailing daily rate until the monthly fee is received by PMI. Credit cards will be charged on the 1st working day of each month. Late fees will be assessed on the 3rd working day of the month. Deductions from or credit to the monthly parking fee will not be accepted by PMI for any reason. Those accounts that have been previously canceled, due to delinquency, and request re-instatement will be required to pay the current and the next month’s charges.
- 4. PMI reserves the right to change the monthly parking rates, assess late payment charges, and fees for returned checks.
- 5. If your selected facility requires a vehicle hangtag it must be displayed at all times while in the facility. Customers whose permit is not so displayed may be charged the prevailing daily rate, receive a Police “Private Property” parking violation, or have their vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.
- 6. Access cards will be deactivated for delinquency on the 5th working day of each month. There will be no signing of tickets by monthly customers who do not have a valid access card with them at the time of entry into the facility. Customers are responsible to have an access card to gain garage entry/exit. Every daily ticket issued or pulled by the customer must be paid. Lost or damaged cards carry a $25 to $35 replacement fee.
- 7. In attendant-park facilities the customer agrees to leave only the ignition key in the vehicle; in self-park facilities the customer agrees to lock the vehicle and remove all keys unless otherwise directed by PMI representatives. PMI will not be responsible for any valuables or personal property left in vehicles while parked in the parking facility. The customer hereby agrees to hold PMI harmless for any losses resulting therefrom.
- 8. Vehicles parked in a facility beyond the posted hours of operation may be retrieved the following business day unless 24/7 access is available via access credential.
- 9. This agreement may be terminated by either party only by notifying the other party in writing or email. Cancellations are not accepted by telephone or by employees at the parking facility. Written or electronic authorization is required. If a customer wishes to terminate, an email can be sent to email@example.com or by visiting the PMI website at www.pmi-parking.com. Written notices should be mailed to: Parking Management, Inc., Customer Service Center, 1725 DeSales Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20036-4462 (Cancellations must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the future month to prevent from being charged for the future month). Should the customer terminate this agreement after the 15th day of the month, the unused permit and/or access credential for the next month must be enclosed with the termination notice and must be received by the Customer Service Center before the 1st working day of the month for which the unused permit was issued. If the Customer Service Center does not receive a termination notice with the unused permit and/or access credential by the 1st working day of the month then the customer will owe PMI for that month. If PMI terminates this agreement, 10 days written notice will be provided by PMI to the customer and will be emailed or mailed to the current billing address and PMI will refund to the customer, or a pro-rata basis, that portion of the customers’ paid monthly parking fee for which parking was not provided.
- 10. PMI employees at the parking facility are not authorized to make any changes or alterations to this agreement or to the terms and conditions of the regulations that may be posted at the facility.
- 11. The customer is required to notify PMI of any changes in vehicle information.
- I hereby acknowledge receipt of a copy of this agreement, and accept all terms within to allow parking at this requested parking facility by providing their signature and name below. For online request is agreed by submitting the Agree button.